Now follow the steps below to install Free Product Sample for WooCommerce –
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Popular and find WooCommerce. Click Install. Once installed, click Activate.
- There will be a configuration screen. Move forward and configure the options as you need them. If you need to know more about how to configure WooCommerce, follow their documentation here. We strongly recommend you watch the WooCommerce 101 Series before starting the installation and configuration process. Because the whole system depends on it and you should understand how things work to run and decide things in the future.
- When you are done, go back to the Plugins menu again and click Add New → Upload File. Click Choose File and select the woo-free-product-sample-pro.zip file you downloaded from https://thewpnext.com/account/download/.
- Click Install Now. When done, click Activate Plugin.
Now, you will receive a message stating you need the core plugin of the Free Product Sample for WooCommerce. Free Product Sample for WooCommerce Pro requires the core plugin to make it functional. So, you will need to install the Free Product Sample for WooCommerce core version which is completely free. If you already have a Free Product Sample for WooCommerce lite version installed, you can skip this step 6 to 8.
Click on the Active Now button and wait a bit. Free Product Sample for WooCommerce will be installed and activated automatically.